blog search



How to get year-end TFSA information from the CRA

It’s available, but forget about calling Still looking to contribute to a Tax-Free Savings Account before the end of the year? If you’re not sure how much contribution room you have available for this year, you’ll have to do some digging. Unlike RRSP contribution...


What to do when the taxman wants more

Yes, you can object to a CRA reassessment If you have received a Notice of Reassessment for your 2014 return from the Canada Revenue Agency demanding more tax or asking you to start quarterly instalment payments, you may have double trouble with the CRA. Here’s...

Pin It on Pinterest